Cognigy introduces as of release Cognigy.AI (4.9.0) a new Flow Node "Set Rating" which extends the analytical capabilities of Cognigy.AI together with the Insights application.
The "Set Rating" Node sets the rating and rating comment for a conversation.
You can insert the Set Rating Node in a Flow as follows:
- Click on the "+" icon in a Flow. The Node selection menu appears and provides a list of available Nodes.
- Click on "Set Rating" to select and insert the Node into the Flow.
- Click on the Node field. The "Edit Node" panel will be opened for setting the options.
More information about using Flow Nodes you can find here: Using Flow Nodes
|Rating Score||The rating for the conversation. -1 for a negative rating or 1 for a positive rating|
|Rating Comment||Additional information about the rating.|
|Settings||- Label: Enter a name for your choice to the Node. Adding a Label replaces the bottom text line of a Node.
- Comment: Additional information about the Node.
- Analytics step: Enter a meaningful step name used as Annotation for the Step Explorer in Insights analytics.
- After finishing the settings click on "Save".