Agent Assist Workspace Setup¶
- This feature is currently in Beta. We encourage you to test the feature and provide feedback so that we can improve it before its official release.
- Cognigy reserves the right to change the billing of Agent Assist in the future.
Set up an Endpoint¶
To configure your Endpoint:
- Go to Deploy > Endpoints.
- Go to your Webchat Endpoint.
- Scroll down to Handover Settings and select Cognigy Live Agent from the list.
- Go to the Agent Assist (beta) section.
- In the Agent Assist Config field, select a config you recently created via API.
- Click Save.
- In Live Agent, go to Profile settings > Agent Assist Workspace and select Enable Agent Assist Workspace. Alternatively, you can activate the Workspace for all human agents in your project. To do this, go to Settings > Account Settings > Agent Assist Workspace and select Enable Agent Assist Workspace, then click Update Settings.
The Endpoint setup is completed.
Test Agent Assist Workspace¶
To test Agent Assist, follow these steps:
- Start a Webchat session.
- Complete the handover process to Live Agent.
- Once the handover is complete, send a message as an Agent.
- After that, send a message as the user in Webchat.
Once the human agent receives this message, the testing behavior will vary depending on how you configured the Endpoint beforehand.
This Workspace is accessible from the right side of the conversation chat.
If the testing is successful, the Agent Assist setup is complete.