Voice Gateway Self-Service Portal¶
The Cognigy Voice Gateway Self-Service Portal is a web-based interface that allows users to manage their accounts, settings, and preferences for Cognigy Voice Gateway.
The Web App has the following entities:
How to start¶
If you use the Cognigy Voice Gateway Self-Service Portal for the first time, ensure that you have completed the steps in the Getting Started guide. Once you have completed the guide, proceed with the following steps:
- Identify the user scope you have or add a new user. The operations that you can perform in Voice Gateway are based on your user scope, such as Admin, Service Provider, or Account.
- Create an account or use an existing one.
- Create an application or use an existing one.
- Add a new carrier or use an existing one.
- Add a phone number or use an existing one.
- Add speech provider credentials or use existing ones.
Additionally, you can: